More
    StartKryptowährung NewsCrypto.com Announces MMF Supercharger With 10x Rewards Booster Bonus

    Crypto.com Announces MMF Supercharger With 10x Rewards Booster Bonus

    Video Crypto.com Announces MMF Supercharger With 10x Rewards Booster Bonus

    MMF Supercharger by Crypto.com

    ‍Crypto.com will list MM. Finance on Supercharger starting on April 1, offering 88 lucky participants an opportunity to win an exclusive “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT that multiplies their MMF rewards, allowing them to earn up to 32% p.a.

    According to Crypto.com’s announcement article from April 1, users will have to sign up for Crypto.com NFT with the same email address as their Crypto.com App or Exchange account to enter. Those who stake their CRO tokens in the Supercharger pool on Crypto.com will receive MMF rewards. The exclusive “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT will be airdropped to 88 lucky winners’ Crypto.com NFT accounts at the end of the Charging Period.

    MMF Supercharger Details at a Glance

    • Reward: USD 500,000 allocation.
    • Supported staking token: CRO
    • Event Timeline:
    1. Charging period: 13:00 UTC, April 4, 2022 – 13:00 UTC, April 18, 2022
    2. Reward Distribution Period: 11:00 UTC, April 20, 2022 – 11:00 UTC, May 4, 2022.

    Supercharger 10X Booster Bonus:

    • MMF Reward: Additional 10x p.a.
    • Reward distribution:
    1. „Supercharger 10x Booster“ NFT: Airdropped to winners‘ Crypto.com NFT accounts within seven days of the Charging Period’s conclusion.
    1. Supercharger 10x Booster Bonus: During the 14-day Reward Distribution Period, 10% of the winners‘ bonus rewards will be distributed daily. The remaining 90% will be distributed within seven days of the Reward Distribution Period’s conclusion.

    Read more: What Is The Crypto.Com Supercharger And How To Use It To Make Your CRO Work For You

    The reward tokens will be distributed to the users during the Reward Distribution Period based on the amount of crypto they provided during the Charging Period.

    Learn more about MMF Supercharger here.

    What is Crypto.com?

    Crypto.com, which was founded in 2016, has over 10 million customers worldwide. According to Crpyto.com, their vision is for cryptocurrency to be available in every wallet. Crypto.com, which has over 3,000 members worldwide, is dedicated to responsibly accelerating the world’s transition to safe and secure cryptocurrency, as well as empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to create a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.

    Where to find Crypto.com:‍

    Read more: Crypto.com Visa Kreditkarte: Bis 5% Rabatt auf Einkäufe – Spotify, Netflix inklusive, Flughafen Lounges – 25 Gutschein

    Website | Twitter | Discord | Telegram

    What is Mad Meerkat Finance?

    MM Finance has one of Cronos‘ largest ecosystems, with a decentralized exchange, a yield optimizer, Mad Meerkat NFTs, a project launchpad, and more. The exchange is at the heart of the ecosystem, and the platform is an automated market maker. Users can earn passive income by staking crypto assets in liquidity pools, with some yield farms earning up to 496 percent APR.

    Find more about the Mad Meerkat here:

    Read more: Crypto.com Supercharger Review: Earn Crypto with CRO

    ‍Website | Twitter | Medium | Documentation | Telegram | Discord | Telegram Announcements

    Check out the Web3Wire Linktree to keep up with all relevant Web3 and Crypto!

    Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

    Mad Meerkat Finance is a paid PR Client; Web3 Wire does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials from Mad Meerkat Finance. The project team has purchased our Cronos News & Web3 Wire Media Coverage for $4500 during the month of March. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Web3 Wire is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services re-distributed from Mad Meerkat Finance.

    Find more: Crypto com supercharger – Krypto-NFTs

    Source: 🔗

    Was ist Ethereum?

    Was ist BUSD?